Christmas is coming. And what can not be missing under any circumstances? Cookies, oranges, chocolate, and feasting like there's no tomorrow. In a healthy way.
A recommended and fast baking recipe for the coming weekend.
Orange Biscuits With Carob Rasps
Ingredients (for 30 - 40 pieces, as organic as possible)
- 200 g of spelled flour
- 125 g of whole cane sugar or Jaggery (palm sugar, very fine)
- 1 egg (for vegan people without the egg)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 125 g of butter
- peeled skin of an untreated orange
- 4 tablespoons of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 50 g of carob rashers
Put all ingredients in a bowl and knead well.
Form the dough into small piles. Lay out a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the dough pieces at a slight distance.
Bake it for 8 - 12 minutes in the oven with hot air at 175 degrees Celsius or with top/bottom heat at 190 degrees Celsius.
Enjoy your meal. Merry Christmas.