Betty Bossi AG, a Swiss company, deals with the topic "Ayurveda - the ancient Indian way of life" in the following article. The content of the article consists of a summary of the five elements, the dosha types, the agni and the six flavors together. A very good overview. In addition, Betti Bossi AG presents us with fine recipes, see link.
- Sweet and sour lentil stew
- Vegetable tagine with prunes
- Chai - Chinese cabbage minestrone
- Oven fries with tomato chutney
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Chutney
- Fig chutney
- Potato and pumpkin curry
- Chestnut Pumpkin Minestrone
- Castellane on pesto cream sauce
- Stuffed kohlrabi with lentils
- Herb Hirsotto
- Ratatouille with chickpea crumble
At this point a big thank you for the article and the recipes to the Betty Bosse AG!
And have fun browsing this article and cooking.